- Not everyone will survive. Ouch.
- For many, circumstances will trump preparedness.
- Preparedness will cost money. There’s no way around it.
- If you talk about preparedness, you’ll be ridiculed. If you keep your mouth shut, you’ll miss out on establishing a support system that is 100% necessary to survival.
- A rural retreat won’t save you. The federal government has you in their crosshairs, as does the United Nations.
- Stored food runs out, eventually.
- Even the best-prepared survivalist Navy Seal can be brought down by an infected ingrown toenail.
- You probably aren’t tough enough for what’s coming, but then again, you might surprise yourself. Some who survive, long-term, might not be the ones you expect.
- Gold and silver may be useless if a world currency is established. Their use may even be criminalized. I’m not sure that money will be the answer when the S hits the fan, find out why here.
- In a time of plenty, it’s impossible to imagine the reality of true scarcity.
- Survival is easy for armchair quarterbacks.
- Most survivalists and preppers are overly optimistic when it comes to how much food store, what scenarios to plan for, and their ability to survive off the grid.
- TEOTWAWKI will change the way you and your children and grandchildren live. Forever.
- The minute you bug out, your chances of reaching your retreat destination are slim. When you think of The End Of The World As We Know It, TEOTWAWKI, how survival-friendly is your location? Do you live in a state where survival in hard times will be easy or impossible? Learn about the best states to live in here!
- You’re kidding yourself if you think your hidden caches won’t be found by others, eventually. Or, alternatively, you’ll forget where you hid them. As proof, how many “buried treasures” have been lost to history in spite of maps indicating their locations?
- You won’t know if you’re ready for TEOTWAWKI until you’re in the middle of it. After that, it will be a case of day to day survival. Have you considered making a binder for TEOTWAWKI? Here are step by step directions!
- Ultimately, a too-powerful government will be the biggest threat to your survival — either a totalitarian government or smaller fiefdoms where “might makes right.”
- Life will become cheap.
- Free time will become a thing of the past.
- Wondering how you might survive the early days after an EMP attack? Download my free report here.
- There’s nothing wrong with preparing for natural disasters, but if you’re not ready for a collapse of the American economy or similar worst-case scenario, you’re not ready. Do you have a skill that would bring in money or that you could use to barter? Learn about some options here!
- Coming tough times will threaten even the best of marriages and other close relationships.
- Growing your own food is a bigger challenge than you ever thought possible.
- A green garden can be spotted from miles away, depending on where you live, thus endangering your food source and your family. Savvy, desperate people will be able to easily identify the plants found in the typical backyard garden.
- Dealing with human waste and trash will become your new part-time job.
- You’ll discover exactly what you’re capable of when your family is threatened.
- Formerly strong and capable people will escape their new reality through booze, drugs, and/or suicide.
- Protecting and nurturing close family ties will become one of the most important things you can do.
Those who can accept and adapt will find survival easier than those who hold on to the past or have unrealistic expectations of the future.
*The End of the World As We Know It
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019
- How to Use the LDS Food Storage Calculator - July 4, 2019
- Storing Honey Long Term - June 25, 2019
- Ready for SUMMER SURVIVAL SCHOOL? - June 21, 2019