28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI*
- Not everyone will survive. Ouch.
- For many, circumstances will trump preparedness.
- Preparedness will cost money. There’s no way around it.
- If you talk about preparedness, you’ll be ridiculed. If you keep your mouth shut, you’ll miss out on establishing a support system that is 100% necessary to survival.
- A rural retreat won’t save you. The federal government has you in their crosshairs, as does the United Nations.
- Stored food runs out, eventually.
- Even the best prepared survivalist Navy Seal can be brought down by an infected ingrown toenail.
- You probably aren’t tough enough for what’s coming.
- Gold and silver may be useless if a world currency is established. Their use may even be criminalized.
- In a time of plenty, it’s impossible to imagine the reality of true scarcity.
- Survival is easy for armchair quarterbacks.
- Most survivalists and preppers are overly optimistic when it comes to how much food store, what scenarios to plan for, and their ability to survive off the grid.
- TEOTWAWKI will change the way you and your children and grandchildren live. Forever.
- The minute you bug out, your chances of reaching your retreat destination are slim.
- You’re kidding yourself if you think your hidden caches won’t be found by others, eventually.
- You won’t know if you’re ready for TEOTWAWKI until you’re in the middle of it.
- Ultimately, a too-powerful government will be the biggest threat to your survival.
- Life will become cheap.
- Free time will become a thing of the past.
- There’s nothing wrong with preparing for natural disasters, but if you’re not ready for a collapse of the American economy, you’re not ready.
- Coming tough times will threaten even the best of marriages and other close relationships.
- Growing your own food is a bigger challenge than you ever thought possible.
- A green garden can be spotted from miles away, thus endangering your food source and your family.
- Dealing with human waste and trash will become your new part-time job.
- You’ll discover exactly what you’re capable of when your family is threatened.
- Formerly strong and capable people will escape their new reality through booze, drugs, and/or suicide.
- Protecting and nurturing close family ties will become one of the most important things you can do.
- Those who can accept and adapt will find survival easier than those who hold on to the past or have unrealistic expectations of the future.
*The End of the World As We Know It
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Win a 72-Hour Survival Bucket! - July 29, 2014
- HERCulean Giveaway with 4 Lucky Winners! - July 14, 2014
- Win CASH, Prizes, and have fun this Monday with a Sentry Safe Live Burn and me! - July 11, 2014
(87) Readers Comments
No Banner to display