1. Use a large amount. More is better when using hand sanitizer.
2. Slather the sanitizer between fingers, on front and back of hands, up to your wrists.
3. Rub the sanitizer vigorously into your hands.
4. Rub sanitizer under your fingernails and beneath your rings.
5. Continue rubbing in the sanitizer until it dries. Do not wave your hands in the air to dry them.
Anywhere you see a bottle of sanitizer, take advantage of it. ATM touchpads have been touched by how many people, just today? Who else leaned against that fast food counter? Money? Ewww, when you think about it.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions - January 3, 2020
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival - December 30, 2019
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019