1. Use a large amount. More is better when using hand sanitizer.
2. Slather the sanitizer between fingers, on front and back of hands, up to your wrists.
3. Rub the sanitizer vigorously into your hands.
4. Rub sanitizer under your fingernails and beneath your rings.
5. Continue rubbing in the sanitizer until it dries. Do not wave your hands in the air to dry them.
Anywhere you see a bottle of sanitizer, take advantage of it. ATM touchpads have been touched by how many people, just today? Who else leaned against that fast food counter? Money? Ewww, when you think about it.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018