Freeze-dried food is one of the handiest types of food to have in your pantry. Not only can it be used in everyday cooking, but because it contains no moisture, it can last for years and years when stored in a cool, dry location.
In this video lesson with Lisa, The Survival Mom, you’ll learn how freeze-dried food is made, how to store it, which companies provide consistently good quality food, and more.
To get the printable Freeze Dried Food primer that Lisa mentions and get her freeze-dried food tips, click here.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions - January 3, 2020
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival - December 30, 2019
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019