Freeze-dried food is one of the handiest types of food to have in your pantry. Not only can it be used in everyday cooking, but because it contains no moisture, it can last for years and years when stored in a cool, dry location.
In this video lesson with Lisa, The Survival Mom, you’ll learn how freeze-dried food is made, how to store it, which companies provide consistently good quality food, and more.
To get the printable Freeze Dried Food primer that Lisa mentions and get her freeze-dried food tips, click here.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Eating on the Road, a Family Road Trip Survival Plan - June 9, 2021
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - May 5, 2021
- How to Use Instant Black Beans - April 17, 2021
- 8 Tips For Placing Your First Survival Food Order - February 19, 2021
- 26 Ways to Stay Warm Without Electricity - February 16, 2021