Freeze-dried food is one of the handiest types of food to have in your pantry. Not only can it be used in everyday cooking, but because it contains no moisture, it can last for years and years when stored in a cool, dry location.
In this video lesson with Lisa, The Survival Mom, you’ll learn how freeze-dried food is made, how to store it, which companies provide consistently good quality food, and more.
To get the printable Freeze Dried Food primer that Lisa mentions and get her freeze-dried food tips, click here.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019