Freeze-dried food is one of the handiest types of food to have in your pantry. Not only can it be used in everyday cooking, but because it contains no moisture, it can last for years and years when stored in a cool, dry location.
In this video lesson with Lisa, The Survival Mom, you’ll learn how freeze-dried food is made, how to store it, which companies provide consistently good quality food, and more.
To get the printable Freeze Dried Food primer that Lisa mentions and get her freeze-dried food tips, click here.
Now that you’ve got the basics down, check out some of these tutorials about using freeze-dried foods:
What freeze-dried foods do you like to use? Please share with me in the comments!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Using DIY Yeast to Make Bread: Tips for Best Results - January 29, 2023
- 10 Fun Things You Can Do When the Power is Out (Besides Sex) - January 22, 2023
- Off-Grid Living: A Comprehensive Guide to the Skills Needed for Survival - January 18, 2023
- Will You Help Unprepared Family Members Who Want Assistance After a Disaster? - January 15, 2023
- Self Rescue: When Staying Put to Survive Isn’t an Option - January 11, 2023