Freeze-dried food is one of the handiest types of food to have in your pantry. Not only can it be used in everyday cooking, but because it contains no moisture, it can last for years and years when stored in a cool, dry location.
In this video lesson with Lisa, The Survival Mom, you’ll learn how freeze-dried food is made, how to store it, which companies provide consistently good quality food, and more.
To get the printable Freeze Dried Food primer that Lisa mentions and get her freeze-dried food tips, click here.
Now that you’ve got the basics down, check out some of these tutorials about using freeze-dried foods:
What freeze-dried foods do you like to use? Please share with me in the comments!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 25 Fantastic Reasons for Dehydrating Food - July 3, 2022
- Planning for SHTF: What to Expect When Things Go South - June 22, 2022
- 21 Tips For Staying Cool When It’s Hotter Than Hell Outside - June 19, 2022
- The First 15 Things You Must Do Immediately After an EMP - June 12, 2022
- 15 Tips for Staying Safe During Times of Civil Unrest - June 8, 2022