This humorous list was submitted by reader Savannah. I have relatives that think like this! Thanks, Savannah! Check out her blog, Homeschool News Network.
9 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping
- Something new to add to my plate, really?
- It sounds complicated.
- It sounds expensive.
- I’d rather read, take a nap, play, take a shower, do my chores, check
- If I think about prepping, it will force me to think about Scary
Things That Might Happen.
- Have you seen my tiny pantry? Did you say you converted an entire
- We’ve started couponing and have 20 deodorant bars, 15 boxes of
Kleenex, and 2 cases of water bottles. Does that count?
- I’m disorganized already and can’t even keep the house picked up;
where on earth would I begin organizing THIS?
- Husband, family, news, etc. hasn’t forced it higher on my To-Do List.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The WaterBrick: One of the Most Useful, Versatile Survival Tools, Probably Ever - May 19, 2018
- Wild Violets: 10 ways to put them to use - May 4, 2018
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018