This humorous list was submitted by reader Savannah. I have relatives that think like this! Thanks, Savannah! Check out her blog, Homeschool News Network.
9 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping
- Something new to add to my plate, really?
- It sounds complicated.
- It sounds expensive.
- I’d rather read, take a nap, play, take a shower, do my chores, check
- If I think about prepping, it will force me to think about Scary
Things That Might Happen.
- Have you seen my tiny pantry? Did you say you converted an entire
- We’ve started couponing and have 20 deodorant bars, 15 boxes of
Kleenex, and 2 cases of water bottles. Does that count?
- I’m disorganized already and can’t even keep the house picked up;
where on earth would I begin organizing THIS?
- Husband, family, news, etc. hasn’t forced it higher on my To-Do List.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017