This humorous list was submitted by reader Savannah. I have relatives that think like this! Thanks, Savannah! Check out her blog, Homeschool News Network.
9 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping
- Something new to add to my plate, really?
- It sounds complicated.
- It sounds expensive.
- I’d rather read, take a nap, play, take a shower, do my chores, check
- If I think about prepping, it will force me to think about Scary
Things That Might Happen.
- Have you seen my tiny pantry? Did you say you converted an entire
- We’ve started couponing and have 20 deodorant bars, 15 boxes of
Kleenex, and 2 cases of water bottles. Does that count?
- I’m disorganized already and can’t even keep the house picked up;
where on earth would I begin organizing THIS?
- Husband, family, news, etc. hasn’t forced it higher on my To-Do List.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 18 Things to Always Have in Your Purse - October 18, 2019
- Join my DO IT NOW Challenge! - September 30, 2019
- Smoke Shield: A life-saving layer for house fire safety - September 28, 2019
- LIVE EVENT: House Fire Safety Webinar with Dr. Nicholas Welch - September 24, 2019
- VIDEO: Home Fire Safety with The Survival Mom - September 24, 2019