Baby Step #1: Plan for a short-term emergency
Baby Step #2: Prepare your vehicle
Baby Step #3: Get smart about potential disasters
Baby Step #4: Get home, no matter what
Baby Step #5: Develop a survival mindset
You’ll appreciate an all-in-one family survival manual
For more details on getting prepared, check out my book, Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst Case Scenarios.
You’ll find fun-to-read chapters on water and food storage, how to set up a safe room, how to teach your kids about situational awareness, Family Preparedness Plan checklists, and tons more! 300+ pages, plus an awesome index for making the information you need easy to find.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard - June 12, 2020
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide - June 10, 2020
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout - June 4, 2020
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why - May 30, 2020
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast! - May 6, 2020