At the risk of sounding like Chicken Little, I have to admit that the threat of more terrorist attacks on American soil remains in the back of my mind. Here in Arizona it’s a well known fact that those crossing our southern border illegally include nationals from countries hostile to our own. Are they all terrorists? No one knows, but then, no one can say they are not.
A Terrorism Liaison Officer here in Arizona directed to me a well-made series of videos designed to alert Americans to the 8 Signs of Terrorism.
- Gathering information
- Testing security
- Acquiring supplies
- People who don’t belong
- Dry run rehearsal
- Getting into position
I’m reminded of an incident years ago when I was spending a summer in Israel. I was walking with a friend and two Israeli men down a street in Tel Aviv one evening when the two men suddenly guided us across the street and away from an alley. I asked what was going on and was told, “It’s just not good for us to be there.” I never did find out what he saw or heard, but these two were obviously in tune with even the most subtle signs of danger.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- All About Hurricane Florence Survival - September 12, 2018
- An Off-Grid Laundry Solution: The Lavario Portable Clothes Washer - September 10, 2018
- The Best Of 2018 Amazon Prime Day - July 16, 2018
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 1, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Survival Tips for the Ladies - June 30, 2018