Guest post by Shirley Kendrick-Johnson
|1. Have all purchased bulk food packed, inventoried and a log of where everything is for long term storage.2. Look into getting well drilled and tested and buy hand pump.
3. Have all non-food items needed for post-C-day inventoried and organized.
4. Find other local preppers and set up training days to teach and learn.
5. Make up survival buckets with recipes to give to my children’s families for post-C-day.
6. Practice skills for post C-day.
7. Write personal recipe book for cooking with long term storage and practice the recipes at least 2 times a week.
8. Prepare garden plot and raised beds for spring and summer garden.
9. Practice using Solar Oven and find best recipes for it.
10. Build solar dehydrator for garden produce.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018
- How Your Own Brain Could Be Your Worst Survival Enemy - October 15, 2018
- How I Organize My Emergency Supplies - October 12, 2018