Guest post by Shirley Kendrick-Johnson
|1. Have all purchased bulk food packed, inventoried and a log of where everything is for long term storage.2. Look into getting well drilled and tested and buy hand pump.
3. Have all non-food items needed for post-C-day inventoried and organized.
4. Find other local preppers and set up training days to teach and learn.
5. Make up survival buckets with recipes to give to my children’s families for post-C-day.
6. Practice skills for post C-day.
7. Write personal recipe book for cooking with long term storage and practice the recipes at least 2 times a week.
8. Prepare garden plot and raised beds for spring and summer garden.
9. Practice using Solar Oven and find best recipes for it.
10. Build solar dehydrator for garden produce.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017