1. Use a large amount. More is better when using hand sanitizer.
2. Slather the sanitizer between fingers, on front and back of hands, up to your wrists.
3. Rub the sanitizer vigorously into your hands.
4. Rub sanitizer under your fingernails and beneath your rings.
5. Continue rubbing in the sanitizer until it dries. Do not wave your hands in the air to dry them.
Anywhere you see a bottle of sanitizer, take advantage of it. ATM touchpads have been touched by how many people, just today? Who else leaned against that fast food counter? Money? Ewww, when you think about it.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to survive a boil notice - February 19, 2018
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover - February 15, 2018
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018