28 Ways a laminating machine can help you get prepared
In this video I share how easy it is to use a laminator, something you probably already knew! However, until I started pulling out those laminating sheets and scouring the house for various documents, I didn’t realize how many uses there were for that machine!
Here’s the video, which also reviews the Fellowes laminator, followed by my list of 28 things to laminate!
- Photos and a personal information sheet of each family member and pet in case of evacuation or lost child/pet
- Local wildlife ID cards
- Chore lists
- Evacuation checklist
- List of items for your emergency kits/bug out bags
- Medication lists- who gets what, when, and how much
- Insurance information (house, car, life, health, etc.)
- Whiteboard pages – Put one in each kid’s emergency kit along with a dry erase marker.
- Vehicle maintenance checklist
- Vehicle emergency checklist
- Laminate one emergency card per person. Include name, photo, description, medical info, and identifying marks.
- Maps for evacuation with routes marked
- Important contacts, including phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses
- Homeschool schedule
- Learning tools, like multiplication table, flash cards, vocabulary lists/cards
- Instructions for emergencies, such as how to start a generator, tying knots, battery hookups for the camper, turning on/off the gas, water, and power
- Food storage inventory
- Camping supplies checklist
- Copies of well loved recipes
- First Aid procedures
- 911 instructions for kids
- Directions for purifying water
- List of last minute things to pack for evacuations, such as medications or medical equipment
- Sewing patterns
- Legal documents/licenses/permits
- Paper instructions for anything you refer to again and again, such as canning times/temperatures
- Specific medical instructions for things like CPR, burns
- Items for the Grab-n-Go Binder
There may be links in the post above that are â€śaffiliate links.â€ť This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- What’s new on The Survival Mom Radio Network? Interviews with experts! - July 31, 2014
- Win a 72-Hour Survival Bucket! - July 29, 2014
- HERCulean Giveaway with 4 Lucky Winners! - July 14, 2014
(9) Readers Comments
No Banner to display