Baby Step #1: Plan for a short-term emergency
Baby Step #2: Prepare your vehicle
Baby Step #3: Get smart about potential disasters
Baby Step #4: Get home, no matter what
Baby Step #5: Develop a survival mindset
You’ll appreciate an all-in-one family survival manual
For more details on getting prepared, check out my book, Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst Case Scenarios.
You’ll find fun-to-read chapters on water and food storage, how to set up a safe room, how to teach your kids about situational awareness, Family Preparedness Plan checklists, and tons more! 300+ pages, plus an awesome index for making the information you need easy to find.
Latest posts by Bethanne Kim (see all)
- Storing Charcoal: A Simple Guide to Long-term Storage for Emergency Use - June 15, 2022
- Situational Awareness: How To See Danger Before It Sees You - February 2, 2022
- Last Minute Gifts for Dad and Other Prepper Minded Men in Your Life - December 23, 2019
- Leftover Turkey Recipes That Don’t Suck - November 23, 2019
- 9 Great Ideas to Improve Family Gatherings - November 19, 2019