Baby Step #1: Plan for a short-term emergency
Baby Step #2: Prepare your vehicle
Baby Step #3: Get smart about potential disasters
Baby Step #4: Get home, no matter what
Baby Step #5: Develop a survival mindset
You’ll appreciate an all-in-one family survival manual
For more details on getting prepared, check out my book, Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst Case Scenarios.
You’ll find fun-to-read chapters on water and food storage, how to set up a safe room, how to teach your kids about situational awareness, Family Preparedness Plan checklists, and tons more! 300+ pages, plus an awesome index for making the information you need easy to find.
Latest posts by Bethanne Kim (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts - October 13, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: National Parks & Historic Sites - October 8, 2018
- How Evernote Can Help Any Survival Mom Survive - October 5, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Hobby Lobby - October 1, 2018
- Camp Mommy: Easy At-Home Kids’ Activities for the Best Summer Vacation Ever - June 23, 2018