This list was submitted by reader, Kimberley.
As a “Survival Mom” I think of my children first. Keeping them safe and fed in a terrible situation is most important. However, the following are 5 things in my prepping supplies to help my kids feel a little more secure if the SHTF. Physical comfort, traditions, and routines will always serve to make kids feel more secure.
1.) A couple of clothing items in a size or two larger than what my kids currently wear.
2.)Fun things to keep them busy.
3.)Books that you can read together as a family.
4.)Comforts of home.
5.)School supplies and curriculum.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017