Peanut butter is packed with nutrients.
It has an incredibly long shelf life, even when opened.
Peanut butter is a great addition to any bug out bag or emergency kit.
Peanut butter is a necessary ingredient in many recipes, both sweet and savory.
My Latest Videos
It is a high calorie food, providing plenty of energy.
It’s one of those stick-to-your-ribs foods.
Peanut butter is an ideal spread for sandwiches and can be combined with jelly, jam, bananas, apples, and anything else that sounds good!
Peanut butter is high in plant protein.
It comes in crunchy, super crunchy and other varieties, so everyone in the family gets their favorite version.
All you really need to enjoy peanut butter is a spoon.
It comes in package sizes ranging from individual packets to family-sized buckets. Each has its place in your food storage pantry.
Peanut butter is rich in folate, which is a necessary nutrient for pregnant women.
“All Natural” peanut butter is available and doesn’t contain trans fat.
Spread a bit on a pine cone, and you can feed hungry birds during the winter.
Powdered peanut butter is a good option if you want to avoid the oils in peanut butter but want the flavor for recipes.
Resources for recipes and more info:
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child - January 14, 2019
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - January 7, 2019
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit - January 5, 2019
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2019
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018