Eventually, preppers self-identify when they’re around people they know and trust. They are suddenly familiar with names like Gerald Celente and Alex Jones. City-dwellers develop an odd interest in raising chickens and turning their backyard pools into tilapia ponds. It’s not hard to figure out who’s prepping if you pay attention, and keep your mouth shut until you’re pretty darn sure they’re on the same page as you.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- An Important Update On the Current Silver Market - July 27, 2015
- 6 Essential Attributes of Successful Survivalists - July 19, 2015
- Survive the Family Road Trip With These 13 Tips - July 17, 2015
- July Skill of the Month: Boost Your Canning Skills - July 11, 2015
- 14 Scrumptious Southern Dishes For Food Storage Meals and Beyond - July 7, 2015