These are all archaic foods you don’t hear much about anymore, except hardtack has made a comeback in survival circles. It’s now called pilot bread, and it’s a food you should consider including in your emergency kits and food storage pantry.
In this video I tell you all about pilot bread, and why I recommend it.
For recipe suggestions, click here.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017
- Worst Case Scenario Plans From Real-Life Preppers - July 19, 2017
- Tomatoes: The Overlooked Survival Food - July 17, 2017
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 14, 2017
- How Hot is Too Hot for Food Storage? - July 12, 2017