These are all archaic foods you don’t hear much about anymore, except hardtack has made a comeback in survival circles. It’s now called pilot bread, and it’s a food you should consider including in your emergency kits and food storage pantry.
In this video I tell you all about pilot bread, and why I recommend it.
For recipe suggestions, click here.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Keep an Eye on Extreme Weather With the Storm App - August 26, 2016
- Flood – Fire – Evacuation - August 17, 2016
- 21 Ways to Keep Your Cool When Everything Hits the Fan - July 25, 2016
- Define Your Disaster - July 16, 2016
- Survival Mom DIY: No-Recipe Casseroles! - June 30, 2016