Ordinarily, I would post something like this on my Breaking News page, but this website I just found is too awesome for that. The Paranoid Dad found it first, and we were both completely fascinated by Animated Knots.
Learning to tie knots for various purposes has been on my To Do list for a while. I was never a Boy Scout nor a sailor, so my knot-tying education is lacking. However, Animated Knots has more than a hundred videos that clearly illustrate how to tie just about any type of knot you would ever care to tie. The site lists the most essential knots to know and even has a phone app! You’ll end up doing what I’m going to do today. Scrounge around for some rope and get to tyin’ some knots!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - May 8, 2016
- Fruit Juice in the Pantry — Giveaway! - May 4, 2016
- 43 Super-Frugal Tips for Cutting Down on Household Expenses - April 29, 2016
- Using Dried Eggs: A Tutorial - April 26, 2016
- 16 Super-Frugal Tips to Save Loads of Money on Entertainment & Holidays - April 24, 2016