Ordinarily, I would post something like this on my Breaking News page, but this website I just found is too awesome for that. The Paranoid Dad found it first, and we were both completely fascinated by Animated Knots.
Learning to tie knots for various purposes has been on my To Do list for a while. I was never a Boy Scout nor a sailor, so my knot-tying education is lacking. However, Animated Knots has more than a hundred videos that clearly illustrate how to tie just about any type of knot you would ever care to tie. The site lists the most essential knots to know and even has a phone app! You’ll end up doing what I’m going to do today. Scrounge around for some rope and get to tyin’ some knots!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why Your Family Needs To Go Camping This Summer - June 22, 2017
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - June 20, 2017
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - June 17, 2017
- Summer PREP School: 48 Survival Skills for Kids to Learn This Summer! - June 14, 2017
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017