Thank you for your inquiry and interest in advertising on The Survival Mom blog. Since we began in June, 2009, the blog has become the #1 online hub for women of all ages and backgrounds who are serious about preparing their families for an uncertain future.
The Survival Mom blog stats:
- More than 130,000 visitors per month
- 300,000 page views per month
- Averages more than 4400 daily visitors
- Bi-weekly newsletter goes out to over 8.900 readers and has an open rate of more than 65%
- 21,800+ Twitter followers
- 17,200+ Facebook fans
- Alexa ranking of <120,000
- Over 8.2 million page views
- Almost 1.3 million visits in 2012
Consistently, The Survival Mom blog and Lisa Bedford have been on the forefront of the American prepper movement. Lisa has been interviewed by journalists from France, China, Britain, Ireland, and other countries around the world. You can read a summary of her appearances here. She is also the author of Survival Mom: How to prepare your family for everyday disasters and worst case scenarios, released in March, 2012, by Harper Collins.
As a sponsor, you are welcome to provide products for my occasional blog giveaways as well as coupon codes for discounts and exclusive offers for my newsletter readers. When you join my team of sponsors, I will write a blog post informing my readers of your product line and any other information you would like me to provide and promote it on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
To accommodate nearly any advertising budget, I offer a menu of options to choose from. I’d be happy to talk with you about these options and put together a package that works for you, your goals, and your budget.
- Top-tier sidebar ads
- Standard sidebar ads
- Product review package
- Radio show and network sponsorships
Again, thank you for your interest in and enthusiasm for The Survival Mom blog. Please email lisa @ thesurvivalmom. com for current prices and to discuss how we can best work together to promote your product, brand, or site.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A Famine Menu — A Bare-Bones Food Storage Plan - August 22, 2014
- Is a cruise ship any place for a Survival Mom? Answers to your cruise ship safety concerns - August 13, 2014
- Top 10 Food Storage Tips from Food Storage Pros - August 7, 2014