This list was submitted by reader, Kimberley.
As a “Survival Mom” I think of my children first. Keeping them safe and fed in a terrible situation is most important. However, the following are 5 things in my prepping supplies to help my kids feel a little more secure if the SHTF. Physical comfort, traditions, and routines will always serve to make kids feel more secure.
1.) A couple of clothing items in a size or two larger than what my kids currently wear.
2.)Fun things to keep them busy.
3.)Books that you can read together as a family.
4.)Comforts of home.
5.)School supplies and curriculum.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Prepper to Prepper: Basic Food Storage Advice - October 9, 2017
- Don’t Freeze to Death in Your Own Home? Learn How to Live in Just One Room - October 6, 2017
- Pure Water, No Matter What: A Review of Berkey Water Filters - September 26, 2017
- Many Streams Make a Mighty Fine Income - September 25, 2017
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017