Alas, Brad had something come up at the last minute and couldn’t join me.
It was me, the producer, the cameraman, and a couple of support people.
I talked about the importance of storing food and being ready for any emergency. Things I’ve written about here on my blog about a thousand times as well as in my book!
You can watch my segment right here, but if you really must own the DVD in order to watch it over and over again, you can get it from Best Buy! The DVD purchased elsewhere doesn’t contain this particular set of bonus material.
By the way, both the book and the movie rock!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Minute Hurricane Prepping - August 24, 2020
- The 16-Second Survival Breath - July 29, 2020
- TEOTWAWKI has finally arrived - July 21, 2020
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard - June 12, 2020
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide - June 10, 2020