Alas, Brad had something come up at the last minute and couldn’t join me.
It was me, the producer, the cameraman, and a couple of support people.
I talked about the importance of storing food and being ready for any emergency. Things I’ve written about here on my blog about a thousand times as well as in my book!
You can watch my segment right here, but if you really must own the DVD in order to watch it over and over again, you can get it from Best Buy! The DVD purchased elsewhere doesn’t contain this particular set of bonus material.
By the way, both the book and the movie rock!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 13 Ways to Prepare for Hyperinflation - October 22, 2021
- 27 Things You Can Do With Apples - October 19, 2021
- How to Store Food in Buckets for a Long Shelf Life - August 25, 2021
- Women with Firearms: 23 Truths You Should Know - July 27, 2021
- 19 Tasty Things to do with Freeze-Dried Pineapple - July 13, 2021