If you’ve been a prepper for very long, no doubt your bookshelf is full of non-fiction survival manuals and recent prepper fiction. All that is well and good, and I do hope my own family survival manual and evacuation book is among your collection, but there are many important lessons to be found in an entirely different genre: non-fiction survival adventures.
These books tell real-life survival narratives that are rich in detail. They grab your attention and hold it while teaching lessons about nature, historical events, and, yes, survival. Some of my favorites are listed below, all linked to their Amazon pages where you can read summaries and reviews. Do you have any similar books to add?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Using DIY Yeast to Make Bread: Tips for Best Results - January 29, 2023
- 10 Fun Things You Can Do When the Power is Out (Besides Sex) - January 22, 2023
- Off-Grid Living: A Comprehensive Guide to the Skills Needed for Survival - January 18, 2023
- Will You Help Unprepared Family Members Who Want Assistance After a Disaster? - January 15, 2023
- Self Rescue: When Staying Put to Survive Isn’t an Option - January 11, 2023