If you’ve been a prepper for very long, no doubt your bookshelf is full of non-fiction survival manuals and recent prepper fiction. All that is well and good, and I do hope my own family survival manual and evacuation book is among your collection, but there are many important lessons to be found in an entirely different genre: non-fiction survival adventures.
These books tell real-life survival narratives that are rich in detail. They grab your attention and hold it while teaching lessons about nature, historical events, and, yes, survival. Some of my favorites are listed below, all linked to their Amazon pages where you can read summaries and reviews. Do you have any similar books to add?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 12 Items to Keep In Your Car to Survive Wildfires (With Video) - January 23, 2022
- How I Organized My Emergency Supplies Closet For Quick, Easy Access - January 19, 2022
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - January 7, 2022
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions for the New Year - January 4, 2022
- 15 Reasons to Stock Up on Peanut Butter - December 21, 2021