I love grapefruit essential oil and just ordered a bottle for myself. I’ve used this oil from Young Living as well as from Edens Garden. If you’d like to learn more about this particular oil, here are 14 uses:
14. For a hangover, breathe in the aroma of the oil.
13. Grapefruit essential oil is rich in the antioxidant d-limonene, which is can support your body’s natural defenses. Add a drop or two to your drinking water, sparkling water, or even to lemon-lime soda.
11. Add a drop of grapefruit oil to a mug of warm water to help with digestive issues.
10. Inhale out of the bottle as a natural mood booster.
1. Replace toxic beverages such as sodas and aspartame-laden “weight loss” drinks with grapefruit oil in your water. Delicious flavor, helps the body detoxify, zero calories.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Our best gardening advice - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: The Flexware Bucket! - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Day 2, “The first steps to a great garden” - March 5, 2018