I love grapefruit essential oil and just ordered a bottle for myself. I’ve used this oil from Young Living as well as from Edens Garden. If you’d like to learn more about this particular oil, here are 14 uses:
14. For a hangover, breathe in the aroma of the oil.
13. Grapefruit essential oil is rich in the antioxidant d-limonene, which is can support your body’s natural defenses. Add a drop or two to your drinking water, sparkling water, or even to lemon-lime soda.
My Latest Videos
11. Add a drop of grapefruit oil to a mug of warm water to help with digestive issues.
10. Inhale out of the bottle as a natural mood booster.
1. Replace toxic beverages such as sodas and aspartame-laden “weight loss” drinks with grapefruit oil in your water. Delicious flavor, helps the body detoxify, zero calories.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child - January 14, 2019
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - January 7, 2019
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2019
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018