Immediately I began to hear from my readers that they loved the book, too.
Land follows the story of a group of Canadian high school students stranded in Disneyland following an EMP. One group of kids decides to head overland for home. In the second novel in the series, Sea, a second group chooses to head for the coast and find a boat to take them north to their home, and a third group believes that if they stay put, authorities are sure to help them. The third book, City, was just released on February 3, and I’m reading it right now.
In this video I review Land and give it a big thumbs up. If you have read any of Theresa’s books, please post your comments below.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Define Your Disaster - July 16, 2016
- Survival Mom DIY: No-Recipe Casseroles! - June 30, 2016
- 15 Ways to Make Camping With Kids Easier Than You Think - June 29, 2016
- 10 Non-Edibles for Your Emergency Stash - June 27, 2016
- Why Preppers Should Consider Homeschooling - June 22, 2016