If you’ve been a prepper for very long, no doubt your bookshelf is full of non-fiction survival manuals and recent prepper fiction. All that is well and good, and I do hope my own family survival manual and evacuation book is among your collection, but there are many important lessons to be found in an entirely different genre: non-fiction survival adventures.
These books tell real-life survival narratives that are rich in detail. They grab your attention and hold it while teaching lessons about nature, historical events, and, yes, survival. Some of my favorites are listed below, all linked to their Amazon pages where you can read summaries and reviews. Do you have any similar books to add?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 4 Top Survival Skills You Must Teach Your Kids - May 23, 2017
- Why The Instant Pot Can Make Your World A Better Place - May 20, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About MREs, and Then Some - May 13, 2017
- Spring into summer preparedness - May 12, 2017
- Start Your Personalized Survival Plan Today! - May 8, 2017