Over the past couple of years, I have fallen in love with my cast iron skillets and Durch oven. My son swears that the best peach cobbler in the world comes only from a Dutch oven over a campfire!
Along with some of my blogger friends, we’re giving away a beautiful set of Lodge Cast Iron!
To enter this giveaway you must be 18 years of age and live in the lower 48 states of the United States (sorry, shipping costs and other laws prohibit us from making it open to everyone else) Go here to read our complete list of contest giveaway rules. This giveaway is sponsored by:
Melissa K. Norris of Pioneering Today 25+ One Dish Cast Iron and Dutch Oven Recipes
Laurie of Common Sense Homesteading
Tammy of Trayer Wilderness
Lisa of The Suvival Mom 12 White Hot Ways to use Cast Iron
Kathie of Home Spun Seasonal Living
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017
- 20 Slightly Unusual Items for Stocking Up - September 8, 2017
- 27 Creative Ways to Help Disaster Victims - September 6, 2017