Marjory Wildcraft of Backyard Food Production knows pretty much all there is to know about gardening and has just produced this video, “Cheap and Simple Worm Composting.” If you’re a beginning gardener, a compost pile is a good place to start, especially now since it can sometimes take a few months for the compost to develop, depending on your climate.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - May 8, 2016
- Fruit Juice in the Pantry — Giveaway! - May 4, 2016
- 43 Super-Frugal Tips for Cutting Down on Household Expenses - April 29, 2016
- Using Dried Eggs: A Tutorial - April 26, 2016
- 16 Super-Frugal Tips to Save Loads of Money on Entertainment & Holidays - April 24, 2016