Marjory Wildcraft of Backyard Food Production knows pretty much all there is to know about gardening and has just produced this video, “Cheap and Simple Worm Composting.” If you’re a beginning gardener, a compost pile is a good place to start, especially now since it can sometimes take a few months for the compost to develop, depending on your climate.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Food Storage Smarts: Stock Up On Meal Stretchers - September 28, 2016
- Quick! Grab my newest book, 99 cents! - September 26, 2016
- 20+ Foods that must be re-packaged for long-term storage and how to repackage them - September 26, 2016
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016