Marjory Wildcraft of Backyard Food Production knows pretty much all there is to know about gardening and has just produced this video, “Cheap and Simple Worm Composting.” If you’re a beginning gardener, a compost pile is a good place to start, especially now since it can sometimes take a few months for the compost to develop, depending on your climate.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 Tips from a Master Gardener - February 10, 2016
- A Survival Guy’s First Steps to Preparedness - February 8, 2016
- Survival Bartering: The Pros and Cons - February 7, 2016
- The Quick Start Guide for Getting Prepared - February 2, 2016
- 23 Must-Have Kitchen Items for Any Survivalist or Prepper - January 31, 2016