Compost Now, Fabulous Garden Later!
Marjory Wildcraft of Backyard Food Production knows pretty much all there is to know about gardening and has just produced this video, “Cheap and Simple Worm Composting.” If you’re a beginning gardener, a compost pile is a good place to start, especially now since it can sometimes take a few months for the compost to develop, depending on your climate.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2011 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 31 Delicious Apple Recipes for Every Day of the Month! - March 30, 2015
- Quilting: Wrap Your Family in Love - March 19, 2015
- In the Midst of a Collapse, Could There Be a Second Chance for Financial Freedom? - March 14, 2015
- Coming this Saturday: Learn to spin yarn in this FREE webinar! - March 11, 2015
- 6 Necessary Knitting and Crochet Notions That Won’t Break Your Budget - March 11, 2015