As our January Skill of the Month comes to a close, I rounded up some of the best organizing pins from prepper/survival/homesteading bloggers that give tips you won’t want to miss. I’ve included a few of my own as well.
If you like the pin, follow the blogger on Pinterest! And if you’re new to the whole Pinterest thing, just click on each graphic below that you want to read about.f
Follow my Pinterest boards!
A Sure-Fire Strategy for Keeping an Organized Pantry Inventory
A Prepared Cook’s Guide to Creating an Ideal Kitchen Space
DIY Battery Storage Cabinet
What I do to be organized
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017
- Surviving Iceland: My #1 Survival Concern - January 16, 2017
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - January 15, 2017
- 24 Hour Sale on Preppers University Courses - January 1, 2017
- 9 Ways to Train Your Brain to Respond in a Crisis - December 31, 2016