What is a “webinar”? A webinar is a class you attend simply by logging into a given website. In my webinars you will see a poll, a chat room, and a small screen that lets you know whether or not I’m having a good hair day! You’ll also see a Power Point presentation and may also have the opportunity to download outlines or other material that pertains to the class.
There is no fee involved, and you’re welcome to tell your friends about the classes.
No December Webinars
Set Your Alarm Clock!
Wednesday and Thursday webinars will begin at 8 p.m. CENTRAL time. If you’re not sure what your local time will be, click here.
Sunday webinars begin at 3 p.m. CENTRAL.
How to Participate
A few minutes prior to the start time of any webinar, click on this link, http://connectpro19068335.adobeconnect.com/thesurvivalmom/ or the brown button at the top of this page.
Click “Guest”, enter a name and click, “OK”! That should do it! You’ll be able to chat with others in the webinar, ask questions, and get some great ideas for your own prepredness plans, whether you’re a newbie or seasoned Survival Mom!
Put these dates and times on your calendar, and I’ll see you then!!
“EMP Preparedness” with Rob Hanus
“Healthy Food Storage and Healthy Living” with Darren Craddock
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 2 Types of Emergency Evacuations: Urgent & Planned - May 5, 2015
- May Skill of the Month: Refine Your Evacuation Plans - May 1, 2015
- Should You Consider a Tetanus Shot as Part of Your SHTF Preparedness? - May 1, 2015
- Normalcy Bias: It’s All in Your Head - April 29, 2015
- Summer On a Plate: 13 Light, Delicious Recipes - April 29, 2015