Your Vehicle Emergency Kit will be your newest best friend ever in the case of a traffic jam, an engine breakdown, or any other emergency that leaves you stranded. You’ll have snacks, water, a water filter if you need to resort to drinking rainwater or water from another source, medications, and even a few items to help maintain your sanity.
I keep my kit in an under-the-bed storage bin because it fits nicely in the back of our SUV. However, some people keep theirs in buckets, a larger storage bin, or even a backpack. Think about the available space and decide which container will work best for you.
Click the image below to download your printable checklist.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019