Your Vehicle Emergency Kit will be your newest best friend ever in the case of a traffic jam, an engine breakdown, or any other emergency that leaves you stranded. You’ll have snacks, water, a water filter if you need to resort to drinking rainwater or water from another source, medications, and even a few items to help maintain your sanity.
I keep my kit in an under-the-bed storage bin because it fits nicely in the back of our SUV. However, some people keep theirs in buckets, a larger storage bin, or even a backpack. Think about the available space and decide which container will work best for you.
Click the image below to download your printable checklist.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018