Only the least informed prepper and/or gardener believes they will somehow magically be able to force the earth to produce massive amounts of life-sustaining food without having an actual garden in place.
Don’t you be that person!
This bucket of Everlasting Garden Seeds contains an astonishing number of seeds that are non-hybrid and non-GMO. Take a look at what you’ll get with this prize:
- Romaine Parris Island type Lettuce
- Bush Blue Lake Bush type Beans
- Detroit Dark Red type Beets
- Golden Acre type Cabbage
- Scarlet Nantes type Carrot
- Golden Bantam type Corn
- Marketmore type Cucumber
- Lincoln type Pea
- Sweet Yolo Wonder type Pepper
- Champion type Radish
- Summer Zucchini Black Beauty type Squash
- Winter Waltham Butternut type Squash
- Bloomsdale Long Standing type Spinach
- Lucullus type Swiss Chard
- Rutgers VF type Tomato
- Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish type Onion
That’s a heck of a lot of seeds, thousands of them! Along with this bucket of seeds, the winner of this prize will receive a quick start guide to help you decide when, where, and how to plant them in your garden.
This giveaway ends on March 11, and the winner will be selected and announced no later than March 13.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019