I love this idea from the GardenGirl, whose videos you can find on YouTube. Start saving toilet paper tubes, get some potting soil or use what she uses, coco fibers. Toilet paper rolls are probably the cheapest potting pots I’ve ever heard of.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018