Day 1, Friday, January 24
Get started on improving your survival fitness level with today’s Action Step. Here are the complete instructions.
Day 2, Saturday, January 25
Learn about rapid-onset disasters and how to prepare for them at home. Also learn about survival breathing and how it can help calm your nerves and center your focus in an emergency.
Day 3, Sunday, January 26
Learn how to equip your home for a shelter-in-place scenario. Printables are at this link.
Day 4, January 27
Today’s theme continues with the home — establishing one that is peaceful, organized, has household routines, and frees your time and mind from clutter. Get the printable worksheet here to create your own morning and evening routines.
Day 5, January 28
On our final day of the challenge, we’re circling back to Day 1 when your Action Step was to do a backpack walk — walk for 30 minutes wearing your backpack. In today’s lesson we’ll discuss how to find the correct weight for that pack that doesn’t overburden your body and possibly cause injuries. Here’s the link to the worksheet for this final step.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The truth about disinfectants: Q&A with an expert - February 5, 2020
- Tackle Your Toughest Prepping Problems! (video) - January 31, 2020
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020