I love this idea from the GardenGirl, whose videos you can find on YouTube. Start saving toilet paper tubes, get some potting soil or use what she uses, coco fibers. Toilet paper rolls are probably the cheapest potting pots I’ve ever heard of.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017
- Where There Is No School: How to continue your child’s education post-disaster–GIVEAWAY! - September 20, 2017
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017