I love this idea from the GardenGirl, whose videos you can find on YouTube. Start saving toilet paper tubes, get some potting soil or use what she uses, coco fibers. Toilet paper rolls are probably the cheapest potting pots I’ve ever heard of.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - May 8, 2016
- Fruit Juice in the Pantry — Giveaway! - May 4, 2016
- 43 Super-Frugal Tips for Cutting Down on Household Expenses - April 29, 2016
- Using Dried Eggs: A Tutorial - April 26, 2016
- 16 Super-Frugal Tips to Save Loads of Money on Entertainment & Holidays - April 24, 2016