It’s tiiiiime!!!! Start those seeds indoors with toilet paper rolls!
I love this idea from the GardenGirl, whose videos you can find on YouTube. Start saving toilet paper tubes, get some potting soil or use what she uses, coco fibers. Toilet paper rolls are probably the cheapest potting pots I’ve ever heard of.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- May Skill of the Month: Refine Your Evacuation Plans - May 1, 2015
- Should You Consider a Tetanus Shot as Part of Your SHTF Preparedness? - May 1, 2015
- Normalcy Bias: It’s All in Your Head - April 29, 2015
- Summer On a Plate: 13 Light, Delicious Recipes - April 29, 2015
- 27 Important Things You Should Know About Saving Seeds - April 20, 2015