It’s tiiiiime!!!! Start those seeds indoors with toilet paper rolls!
I love this idea from the GardenGirl, whose videos you can find on YouTube. Start saving toilet paper tubes, get some potting soil or use what she uses, coco fibers. Toilet paper rolls are probably the cheapest potting pots I’ve ever heard of.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Normal People Shy Away From the Prepper World - February 26, 2015
- 38 Principles of Self-Sufficiency - February 25, 2015
- Free Webinar! Keep your home sparkling with DIY Cleaners! - February 23, 2015
- Strategic Relocation: ur doin it rong - February 22, 2015
- The 3 Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why — Important Update - February 19, 2015