What’s your threat? What do you worry about the most when it comes to your family’s survival?
These bloggers share some of their own biggest threats and worries and give expert advice for being more prepared and self-reliant.
Are you concerned about extreme weather events and natural disasters?
Is the economy your main worry?
Man-made disasters are just as worrisome
Need general preparedness advice? Look no further!
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 18 Things to Always Have in Your Purse - October 18, 2019
- Join my DO IT NOW Challenge! - September 30, 2019
- Smoke Shield: A life-saving layer for house fire safety - September 28, 2019
- LIVE EVENT: House Fire Safety Webinar with Dr. Nicholas Welch - September 24, 2019
- VIDEO: Home Fire Safety with The Survival Mom - September 24, 2019