I am notorious for being nosy. Leave me alone with someone for about fifteen minutes, and I’ll know their whole life story and what bugs them the most about their spouse!
On the topic of food storage, I love seeing what other people have in their pantries and how it’s stored. This gal is sharing the whole kit and kaboodle without us having to pry the information out of her. Enjoy this video and then tell us a bit about your own food storage pantry!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019