As of 5 a.m. this morning, ET, the Survival Mom Radio Network is LIVE!
We have an impressive line-up of all women hosts, including:
- Angela Paskett of Food Storage & Survival
- Kendra Lynne of New Life on a Homestead
- Vickilynn Haycraft, author and blogger
- Donna Miller of Miller’s Grain House
- my own show, The Survival Mom Radio Hour
- …and many more!
Our shows are available on our site and can be downloaded. You’ll also find them on iTunes and, soon, Zune and Roku. We really are trying hard to make our content available to everyone!
Although our hosts are all women, our information is for everybody! Healthy living, survival tips, interviews with fascinating people in the survival and preparedness world…our aim is to cover it all.
We’re women. We can do it!
Visit our website to learn more about our shows and hosts. If you want to get an email update once a week or so, be sure to fill out the bright red form on the sidebar.
Thanks so much for listening! We really think you’ll love this new way to get survival and preparedness info!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Join my DO IT NOW Challenge! - September 30, 2019
- Smoke Shield: A life-saving layer for house fire safety - September 28, 2019
- LIVE EVENT: House Fire Safety Webinar with Dr. Nicholas Welch - September 24, 2019
- VIDEO: Home Fire Safety with The Survival Mom - September 24, 2019
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever - September 19, 2019