As of 5 a.m. this morning, ET, the Survival Mom Radio Network is LIVE!
We have an impressive line-up of all women hosts, including:
- Angela Paskett of Food Storage & Survival
- Kendra Lynne of New Life on a Homestead
- Vickilynn Haycraft, author and blogger
- Donna Miller of Miller’s Grain House
- my own show, The Survival Mom Radio Hour
- …and many more!
Our shows are available on our site and can be downloaded. You’ll also find them on iTunes and, soon, Zune and Roku. We really are trying hard to make our content available to everyone!
Although our hosts are all women, our information is for everybody! Healthy living, survival tips, interviews with fascinating people in the survival and preparedness world…our aim is to cover it all.
My Latest Videos
We’re women. We can do it!
Visit our website to learn more about our shows and hosts. If you want to get an email update once a week or so, be sure to fill out the bright red form on the sidebar.
Thanks so much for listening! We really think you’ll love this new way to get survival and preparedness info!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019