You can watch a recording of this video webinar at this link.
It’s that time of year again. Surely the people at Kleenex look forward to fall and winter as their busiest time of year when millions of Americans catch the flu and colds.
Instead of first reaching for over-the-counter meds, why not learn about treating these bugs a more natural way?
We have an amazing panel of experts for you to learn from. They discussed how to avoid getting sick this winter – and what to do if you or your family come down with something!
Julie Behling Hovdal hosts Essential Survival TV and the Essential Survival Radio Show on The Survival Mom Radio Network. She’s the author of an outstanding book that has become a very useful reference tool in my home. Julie discusses ways to use essential oils to stay healthy.
Husband and wife team, Dr. Gordon Tessler and his wife Laura, are well known across the country as experts in holistic medicine. They have authored numerous books and have a lot to share on the topic of boosting your immune system.
With all the changes coming to our health care and health insurance systems, this information is vital.
Link to recorded webinar: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/view_meeting/83fba1fc/21771895/259907c311
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to survive a boil notice - February 19, 2018
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover - February 15, 2018
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018