From where I sit it’s kind of hard to tell what the general public thinks of preppers. All of the preppers I know are smart, kind, and completely sane, but I have to admit that Doomsday Preppers does a pretty good job of making us look crazy.
Just in case you’ve been thinking that maybe preppers aren’t the crazy ones, I made this video based on a webinar class I used to teach, “How to be a prepper.”
- What is a prepper?
- Are preppers the same as survivalists?
- What are the first steps for being prepared?
- What should I prepare for first?
- The importance of maintaining balance and sanity
- How NOT to be a prepper
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Your Survival Garden: Time to Start Thinking About Calories - March 10, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: Dehydrated Meals in a Bag - March 10, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: Grow Your Own Groceries DVD - March 9, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018