Immediately I began to hear from my readers that they loved the book, too.
Land follows the story of a group of Canadian high school students stranded in Disneyland following an EMP. One group of kids decides to head overland for home. In the second novel in the series, Sea, a second group chooses to head for the coast and find a boat to take them north to their home, and a third group believes that if they stay put, authorities are sure to help them. The third book, City, was just released on February 3, and I’m reading it right now.
In this video I review Land and give it a big thumbs up. If you have read any of Theresa’s books, please post your comments below.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions - January 3, 2020
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival - December 30, 2019
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019