Over on The Survival Mom Radio Network, we have an amazing group of all-women hosts. I’m very proud to say that we typically have more than 15,000 downloads of our shows per day. Our listeners apparently appreciate the wide variety of information we share every single week.
Last week on my own podcast*, Survival Mom Radio Show, I interviewed author Jim Cobb, who is also on our writing team here at the blog. Jim has been a long-time prepper, going back to his days as a kid, and over the past several years he has also been a leader in the prepper community. I hope you enjoy my interview with him, “All About Preppers with Jim Cobb.”
*Technically, a podcast is a recorded show. A “radio” show is live. At times, we’ve done both, so I use podcast and radio show interchangeably.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018
- How Your Own Brain Could Be Your Worst Survival Enemy - October 15, 2018
- How I Organize My Emergency Supplies - October 12, 2018