You and your family probably look forward all year to that one special recipe you enjoy only on Thanksgiving. My family is no different. I have always loved my mom’s cranberry jell-o mold. Honest!
Dig out that recipe and post it in the comment section for everyone to enjoy!
I’ll post mine, too!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The truth about disinfectants: Q&A with an expert - February 5, 2020
- Tackle Your Toughest Prepping Problems! (video) - January 31, 2020
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020