What a year 2013 was for The Survival Mom blog, radio network, and for me, personally. This site received more than 1.5 million visits, an amazing number! I so appreciate you, the reader, for your continued interest in what I write and the way you identify with being a Survival Mom yourself.
That’s the real purpose of The Survival Mom blog. It was always about transforming everyday moms, grandmas, aunts, and, really, every woman, into a confident, strong, capable, and aware person who could nurture her family through thick and thin. That was my original goal, and it remains my goal today.
I thought you might like to see the most popular blog posts of 2013, just in case you happened to miss something that really shouldn’t have been missed!
My Latest Videos
Top posts counting down from #10:
Looking at this list, I can’t help but notice that nearly all of these stories were lists! If you’re a list lover, don’t miss my List of Lists!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019