As preppers, we know we need to be part of a community, but we also know a lot of people think we’re nuts. The Texas Survival Moms page on Facebook is a place where Survival Moms (and anyone else who wants to prep) who lives in Texas can network and become part of a more local prepper community. (It’s still a big state!)
Visit our page, and if you like what you see, click, ‘Join Group’. You can share tips for prepping in Texas and meet other like-minded Texans!
Latest posts by Bethanne Kim (see all)
- Leftover Turkey Recipes That Don’t Suck - November 23, 2019
- 9 Great Ideas to Improve Family Gatherings - November 19, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts - October 13, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: National Parks & Historic Sites - October 8, 2018
- How Evernote Can Help Any Survival Mom Survive - October 5, 2018