As preppers, we know we need to be part of a community, but we also know a lot of people think we’re nuts. The Texas Survival Moms page on Facebook is a place where Survival Moms (and anyone else who wants to prep) who lives in Texas can network and become part of a more local prepper community. (It’s still a big state!)
Visit our page, and if you like what you see, click, ‘Join Group’. You can share tips for prepping in Texas and meet other like-minded Texans!
Latest posts by Bethanne (see all)
- Camp Mommy: Easy At-Home Kids’ Activities for the Best Summer Vacation Ever - June 23, 2018
- Foot Care, or You’ll Never Escape the Zombies With Blisters on Your Feet - June 7, 2018
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad - December 22, 2017
- What Most of Us Don’t Think About When Staying in Hotel Room - October 12, 2017
- A Four Seasons Emergency Plan: Autumn Survival - September 17, 2017