I never, I mean never leave home without my cell phone. Someday I hope to replace it with a Star Trek style comm badge! It’s my link to security, my lifeline to the 911 operator. More than once, I’ve stopped the car, made a U-turn and headed home to retrieve my trusty flip phone when it’s been forgotten.
What is the one piece of survival equipment you are never without, and why is it so vital?
My Latest Videos
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019