I was going to write a post aimed at newbies, people new to the idea of preparedness, and was going to title it, “The Single Most Important Thing”. At first, I was going to write about getting out of debt as the single most important thing a SurvivalMom should do, but then I remembered Suze Orman’s advice about saving money as being the most important thing. Then I thought about the importance of being ready for an emergency and was going to go back to my advice in this post, “Plan for a Short-Term Emergency.” Finally, I had a brilliant idea. Why not ask all of you? If your best friend came to you with her worries for the future and for her family and you knew you had to simplify your advice down to the single most important thing, what would you tell her? The comments on this post will be far more brilliant than any advice I could come up with!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019