June is the month of Father’s Day and with that in mind, I wanted to ask the dads and grandpas out there what it means to be a Survival Dad.
Do you feel the future security of your family is on your shoulders?
Are you the main prepper in your family? Have you convinced family members to join in?
What types of things do you do as a Survival Dad that you didn’t do before?
We’d love to hear from you guys!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017