I got a question from one of my readers, Dee, and thought it would make a great Survival Survey.
I live on my own in a suburb of a large city and don’t think I’m going to be bugging OUT. I’ve been making preparations to bug IN, staying put and safe in my home. Yes, I know that certain situations may not make that the best thing for me to do, but it’s my only option. I know NO ONE who thinks about preparedness, and my family lives 1000 miles away, and they aren’t concerned either.
What suggestions do you have for someone like me who must bug IN if/when a big crisis hits?
Are you planning on staying right where you are, no matter what happens? What are your plans? What advice do you have for Dee?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The WaterBrick: One of the Most Useful, Versatile Survival Tools, Probably Ever - May 19, 2018
- Wild Violets: 10 ways to put them to use - May 4, 2018
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018