I got a question from one of my readers, Dee, and thought it would make a great Survival Survey.
I live on my own in a suburb of a large city and don’t think I’m going to be bugging OUT. I’ve been making preparations to bug IN, staying put and safe in my home. Yes, I know that certain situations may not make that the best thing for me to do, but it’s my only option. I know NO ONE who thinks about preparedness, and my family lives 1000 miles away, and they aren’t concerned either.
What suggestions do you have for someone like me who must bug IN if/when a big crisis hits?
Are you planning on staying right where you are, no matter what happens? What are your plans? What advice do you have for Dee?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019
- How to Use the LDS Food Storage Calculator - July 4, 2019
- Storing Honey Long Term - June 25, 2019
- Ready for SUMMER SURVIVAL SCHOOL? - June 21, 2019