I got this question from one of my readers and thought it would be great as a Survival Survey question.
Every time I empty a container of some sort, i.e. milk, soda, cottage cheese, salsa jar, or even cleaning sprayer, or bottle, I wonder what is the best prepper re-purpose for these, if any? Should they go to the recycle bin or should I keep them for storing something?
This is a great question, and I’m looking forward to some creative ideas from all you Survival Moms out there
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to survive a boil notice - February 19, 2018
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover - February 15, 2018
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018