I got this question from one of my readers and thought it would be great as a Survival Survey question.
Every time I empty a container of some sort, i.e. milk, soda, cottage cheese, salsa jar, or even cleaning sprayer, or bottle, I wonder what is the best prepper re-purpose for these, if any? Should they go to the recycle bin or should I keep them for storing something?
This is a great question, and I’m looking forward to some creative ideas from all you Survival Moms out there
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018
- How Your Own Brain Could Be Your Worst Survival Enemy - October 15, 2018
- How I Organize My Emergency Supplies - October 12, 2018
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Laundry Room Safe - October 11, 2018