I got this question from one of my readers and thought it would be great as a Survival Survey question.
Every time I empty a container of some sort, i.e. milk, soda, cottage cheese, salsa jar, or even cleaning sprayer, or bottle, I wonder what is the best prepper re-purpose for these, if any? Should they go to the recycle bin or should I keep them for storing something?
This is a great question, and I’m looking forward to some creative ideas from all you Survival Moms out there
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 18 Things to Always Have in Your Purse - October 18, 2019
- Join my DO IT NOW Challenge! - September 30, 2019
- Smoke Shield: A life-saving layer for house fire safety - September 28, 2019
- LIVE EVENT: House Fire Safety Webinar with Dr. Nicholas Welch - September 24, 2019
- VIDEO: Home Fire Safety with The Survival Mom - September 24, 2019