I got this question from one of my readers and thought it would be great as a Survival Survey question.
Every time I empty a container of some sort, i.e. milk, soda, cottage cheese, salsa jar, or even cleaning sprayer, or bottle, I wonder what is the best prepper re-purpose for these, if any? Should they go to the recycle bin or should I keep them for storing something?
This is a great question, and I’m looking forward to some creative ideas from all you Survival Moms out there
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child - January 14, 2019
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - January 7, 2019
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit - January 5, 2019
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2019
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018