What’s your favorite way to start fires? I’ve heard and seen a lot of firestarting methods, from the vaseline/cotton ball technique to stuffing empty toilet paper rolls with dryer lint. Our family will be joining thousands of others this spring and summer on camp-outs, and building a campfire at the end of the day is nearly required. Knowing several different ways to get a fire started is a good idea. So, what is your favorite firestarting method?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The WaterBrick: One of the Most Useful, Versatile Survival Tools, Probably Ever - May 19, 2018
- Wild Violets: 10 ways to put them to use - May 4, 2018
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018