What’s your favorite way to start fires? I’ve heard and seen a lot of firestarting methods, from the vaseline/cotton ball technique to stuffing empty toilet paper rolls with dryer lint. Our family will be joining thousands of others this spring and summer on camp-outs, and building a campfire at the end of the day is nearly required. Knowing several different ways to get a fire started is a good idea. So, what is your favorite firestarting method?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019
- Suggestions for Prepper/Survivalist Christmas Presents - December 5, 2019
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - December 1, 2019
- 14 Homemade & Budget-Friendly Christmas Gifts - November 30, 2019
- 2020 Prepping Calendar: Your in-house prepping coach! - November 18, 2019