When it comes to survival and being prepared, single moms may have the toughest job of all. Just by virtue of being a woman, they’re more vulnerable than their counterparts, single dads. One of my Facebook friends, Tiffany, asked this question, and I wanted to throw it out to you.
My question is for single moms with young children. Specifically for bugging out. I have a Bug Out Bag, and I will soon be getting a heavy duty wagon but it just doesn’t seem logical that I can drag my 2 year old plus supplies a very long distance. Any advice if I have to get out of Dodge?
Well, Survival Moms? What advice, reassurance, and tips can you offer Tiffany?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to survive a boil notice - February 19, 2018
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover - February 15, 2018
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018