When it comes to survival and being prepared, single moms may have the toughest job of all. Just by virtue of being a woman, they’re more vulnerable than their counterparts, single dads. One of my Facebook friends, Tiffany, asked this question, and I wanted to throw it out to you.
My question is for single moms with young children. Specifically for bugging out. I have a Bug Out Bag, and I will soon be getting a heavy duty wagon but it just doesn’t seem logical that I can drag my 2 year old plus supplies a very long distance. Any advice if I have to get out of Dodge?
Well, Survival Moms? What advice, reassurance, and tips can you offer Tiffany?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019