When it comes to survival and being prepared, single moms may have the toughest job of all. Just by virtue of being a woman, they’re more vulnerable than their counterparts, single dads. One of my Facebook friends, Tiffany, asked this question, and I wanted to throw it out to you.
My question is for single moms with young children. Specifically for bugging out. I have a Bug Out Bag, and I will soon be getting a heavy duty wagon but it just doesn’t seem logical that I can drag my 2 year old plus supplies a very long distance. Any advice if I have to get out of Dodge?
Well, Survival Moms? What advice, reassurance, and tips can you offer Tiffany?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The truth about disinfectants: Q&A with an expert - February 5, 2020
- Tackle Your Toughest Prepping Problems! (video) - January 31, 2020
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020