When it comes to survival and being prepared, single moms may have the toughest job of all. Just by virtue of being a woman, they’re more vulnerable than their counterparts, single dads. One of my Facebook friends, Tiffany, asked this question, and I wanted to throw it out to you.
My question is for single moms with young children. Specifically for bugging out. I have a Bug Out Bag, and I will soon be getting a heavy duty wagon but it just doesn’t seem logical that I can drag my 2 year old plus supplies a very long distance. Any advice if I have to get out of Dodge?
Well, Survival Moms? What advice, reassurance, and tips can you offer Tiffany?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018
- Blogger Round-Up: Our very best gardening advice - March 27, 2018
- Get YOUR Kindle copy of Survival Mom for just $1.99! - March 20, 2018