The second layer of food storage is made up of individual ingredients, often purchased in bulk. By far, this layer is the most versatile and has the longest shelf life. With a wide array of grains, seasonings, vegetables, fruits, and different forms of protein, you can create hundreds of satisfying and nutritious recipes.
In this video I provide several do’s and don’ts for storing ingredients, tips for getting started, basic information about buying wheat, and suggestions for where you can buy larger quantities.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018
- Blogger Round-Up: Our very best gardening advice - March 27, 2018
- Get YOUR Kindle copy of Survival Mom for just $1.99! - March 20, 2018